Located at the end of one of the longest peninsulas in Ireland. In 1588 the Spanish armada was blown of course and 3 huge ships were wrecked across the bay on Streedagh Beach.
Available in 3 sizes mounted in a heavy board and backing measuring:
- 10 x 10cm (4” x 4”) | image size: 5 x 5cm
- 20 x 20cm (8” x 8”) | image size: 15 x 15cm
- 30 x 30cm (12” x 12”) | image size: 20 x 20 cm
The mounted art print comes wrapped in a cellophane bag for extra protection. Each mounted print come with its own story and some fun facts included on an insert.
All mounted prints are also available in a white solid wood frame:
- For the 10x10cm and 20x20cm print: the frame measures 20mm deep and has a 20mm wide border
- For the 30 x 30cm print: the frame measures 30mm deep with a 30mm wide border
Printed on 290gsm heavy art paper with a sumptuous silk finish and are available mounted only (ready for framing) or framed.
Please note: All our available options for framed prints are currently limited for shipping within Ireland.
Outside of Ireland the biggest framed print we sell at the moment is 15x20cm (6” x 8”) or 20x20cm (8” x 8”). We hope to change this in the near future.