FREE SHIPPING IN IRELAND ON ALL ORDERS OVER €65
WE PLANT A TREE FOR EVERY ORDER MADE
The Skelligs - now also famous as a movie location for the Star Wars movie - had originally two lighthouses.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Available in 3 sizes mounted in a heavy board and backing measuring:
- 10 x 10cm (4” x 4”) | image size: 5 x 5cm
- 20 x 20cm (8” x 8”) | image size: 15 x 15cm
- 30 x 30cm (12” x 12”) | image size: 20 x 20 cm
The mounted art print comes wrapped in a cellophane bag for extra protection. Each mounted print come with its own story and some fun facts included on an insert.
All mounted prints are also available in a white solid wood frame.
- For the 10x10cm and 20x20cm print: the frame measures 20mm deep and has a 20mm wide border
- For the 30 x 30cm print: the frame measures 30mm deep with a 30mm wide border
Printed with archival pigment ink on 290gr art paper with a slightly textured silk finish.
Pigment inks are designed to be stable over long periods of time, allowing prints to be displayed (under proper conditions) for many decades.
All mounts and backing boards are lignin-free, alkaline-sized, pH neutral and are calcium carbonate buffered to enhance their useful lifespan by minimising the effect of atmospheric pollutants.
Avoid hanging in direct sunlight as this may cause the colours to fade and affect the paper.