Rosslare Harbour’s history starts in the 19th century when Wexford Town was the main shipping port of the South East. Wexford Port was in decline due to the silting up of the estuary which caused much navigational difficulty and delays due to tidal and weather conditions.
Available in 3 sizes mounted in a heavy board and backing measuring:
- 10 x 10cm (4” x 4”) | image size: 5 x 5cm
- 20 x 20cm (8” x 8”) | image size: 15 x 15cm
- 30 x 30cm (12” x 12”) | image size: 20 x 20 cm
The mounted art print comes wrapped in a cellophane bag for extra protection. Each mounted print come with its own story and some fun facts included on an insert.
All mounted prints are also available in a white solid wood frame:
- For the 10x10cm and 20x20cm print: the frame measures 20mm deep and has a 20mm wide border
- For the 30 x 30cm print: the frame measures 30mm deep with a 30mm wide border
Printed on 290gsm heavy art paper with a sumptuous silk finish and are available mounted only (ready for framing) or framed.
Please note: All our available options for framed prints are currently limited for shipping within Ireland.
Outside of Ireland the biggest framed print we sell at the moment is 15x20cm (6” x 8”) or 20x20cm (8” x 8”). We hope to change this in the near future.