Located in a sheltered bay in the very southwest of the Mizen Peninsula, this is a harbour light, to guide to and from Crookhaven.
The granite blocks for building the Fastnet were stored here prior to be shipped out to the rock for construction of the tower, 1898 to 1904.
calculated at checkout.
View full details
Couldn't load pickup availability